I have been receiving many questions about this program! I am so glad that this is something people are looking for and I am hopeful that through this program lives will be improved. It all starts September 12th in the private members Facebook group. I’m going to keep this post as simple as possible and stick to the basics!
Who is this program for?
- All Women! If you live in North America it is very likely you are dealing with a hormone imbalance.
- Women who struggle with low energy levels
- Women who experience PMS
- Women who want to get pregnant
- Women who want to recover from pregnancy
- Women experiencing menopause
- Women who struggle with acne
- Women who experience water retention
- Women who have trouble losing weight
- Women who want to FEEL BETTER!
What is the time commitment?
This program will not take up a lot of your daily time. There will be some reading material but it is all go at your own pace. As long as you have 10 minutes to check in with the Facebook group and set some daily intentions, you will do great! Outside of that it is up to you which changes you choose to make in your daily life, some may be more time consuming than others.
What will we be talking about?
- The importance of hormone function in the female body
- Specific hormone imbalances
- How to address hormone imbalance
- Nutrition for balanced hormones (you will be provided with a guide)
- The affect of sleep on your hormones
- The affect of stress on your hormones
- The affect of exercise on your hormones
- How to build a individualized plan for your hormones
You will receive a free E-book as part of the program. The E-book will contain the basics you need to continue on your health journey!
Want to sign up? Click here
Have Questions? Email Charity at firstname.lastname@example.org