I have been obsessing over cauliflower fried rice for months! I’ve decided it’s time to share the recipe with you! Not only do I love the taste, I also love the vibrant colors. This is day two of a 30 day nutrition reset I am doing for myself. I’ll be posting recipes that fit the paleo/keto/whole30 lifestyle. If that’s your jam, stay tuned! Moving on to the nutrition packed cauliflower fried rice!
You will need:
1 head of riced cauliflower (you can either grate it yourself, or buy it pre-riced)
1 chopped red pepper
1 chopped green pepper
2 large grated carrots
1/4 cup of red onion
1finely chopped jalapeno
2 minced garlic cloves
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
Cooking oil: Preferably avocado or coconut oil
- Start by sautéing the onion, garlic, carrot, peppers and jalapeno on medium heat. I like to cook with avocado oil.
- When the peppers have softened, add the riced cauliflower. Stir often to prevent the cauliflower from burning.
- Add in the salt and pepper. I often add extra garlic powder after I’ve had a taste….you can never have too much garlic!
- Cauliflower only takes a few minutes to cook, once it has started to brown it is ready to eat!
- Add a protein, I like to top mine with grilled chicken.
*You can also add gluten free soy sauce or coconut aminos if you like those flavours.
I hope you find as much joy in this dish as I do!
Eat Your Veggies ❤